What's new

Been CRH since the begining of the year but todays finds were nice.

Chevelle57

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I had been sorting about 5 or 6 boxes a week and the best week was a few 40% or one or two 90%. Today I went to the bank and picked up 4 boxes of 1/2 and a box of dimes. Two of the boxes were skunks and the third box had a 40%. The 4th box was the best box I have ever oppened. 20 '64 kennedys a 63 franklin, and 29 40%. The box of dime yeilded a rosie so i ended up with over a troy pound of silver for the day. Not to bad
 
Upvote 0
great job!
Welcome to the forum. :hello2:
 
Nice score and great car.

Mojo. Former owner of a 66 chevelle.
 
Welcome to the forum. I owned a 69 chevelle. Didn't know they built a '57, LOL! FFD
 
Welcome, and what a day indeed.

Golden Silver
 
Very nice score

Back in my H S days I had a 67 Chevelle SS 396.

Boy I wish I still had that car, $$$
 
Yeah that was a good box, and glad to see you finally decided to join the forum. You and dad take the dredge out at all yet?
 
Oh and just so everybody knows, this is the guy who has found 2 70' D's since January. Beginners luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom