What's new

Been out of the loop

battlecat

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
568
Reaction score
134
Golden Thread
0
Location
moosic pa
Its been at least a year since I did any roll searching, Hows the halves doing for everyone? I may have to start ordering again, Oh yeah theres someone near me getting halves from my bank. Anyone from Northeastern P.A (Scranton, Wilkes barre area) Hunting thats on here?
 
Upvote 0
Ha Ha Scranton PA, maybe Micheal from the office is CRHing. Halves for me have gotten to be any wear from 1-2 to 20. Still many NIFC's
 
Yep, I'm in your neighborhood. What bank are you dealing with for your boxes????? :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:
 
Pennstar is where I saw the guy carrying out a couple boxes, and they said they order for someone often. There is also another bank in old forge I was going to but I havnt been in awhile
 
Scranton? Nice! I'm actually from the Hazleton Area, and have only hit a few banks up your way, nothing major.
 
I had 12 skunk boxes in a row but...

the finds have been improving very much over the last several boxes so I will be moving up to 2k a week starting next week.
 
I'm from the Tunkannock area. I get my boxes from the P&G Credit Union. I have been seeing the coins with the pizza label and a lot of marked coins too. Silver has been light for the last 3 months here. I did hear someone from Moosic dumped coins in the area a while ago.
Are you having any luck?? :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 
I hadnt done well at the Pennstar so I stopped hunting for about a year. Every box I got from them was skunks but now im thinking of giving them another try starting next week. I may also start with that other bank that I was doing well at, but they may make me open an account there now.
 
How about the big Penn Star on WB Blvd???? I was thinking about trying there for a while now. I also thought about some of the older banks in the Pittston area. I only have a couple accounts but I may start a few more to spread out a little. Maybe I can find an area that will produce more.
 
Wow, A lot of PA hunters here. That would explain why I did not do too well when I went up that way.

Golden Silver
 
Yep, this area is too saturated. Even the rolls from banks don't produce like most. :dontknow: :dontknow:
 
I got lucky in the beginning with a bank that had a ton of hand rolls in the vault that got me hooked, that one was in Old forge and they had them for a long time! I havnt been to that pennstar the one I go to is in Taylor. I am going to start hitting all the banks soon again(hopefully in the next two weeks) and I will see how I do at each. :headbang:
 
Good luck with the Battle, Cat! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Let us know if you find paydirt.
 
Thank you! I cant wait to get started again and I will of course post my finds :D or lack there of
 
2 boxes this week (3/1/10). 1- 40% Bummer NE PA slowdown!! :-[ :-[
 
Go get 'em, Battlecat!. They're out there. Good luck and keep us posted.
rileyboy
 
Picking up one box tomorrow. Then I wil start ordering 4 boxes a week hopefully next week
 
Picked up my 2 boxes today 3/05/2010. SKUNKS! Been a really poor couple months. :dontknow:
 
Glad you found a few :icon_thumright: I will try again next week.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom