Been out of the loop

Ha Ha Scranton PA, maybe Micheal from the office is CRHing. Halves for me have gotten to be any wear from 1-2 to 20. Still many NIFC's

Pennstar is where I saw the guy carrying out a couple boxes, and they said they order for someone often. There is also another bank in old forge I was going to but I havnt been in awhile

Scranton? Nice! I'm actually from the Hazleton Area, and have only hit a few banks up your way, nothing major.

I had 12 skunk boxes in a row but...

the finds have been improving very much over the last several boxes so I will be moving up to 2k a week starting next week.

I'm from the Tunkannock area. I get my boxes from the P&G Credit Union. I have been seeing the coins with the pizza label and a lot of marked coins too. Silver has been light for the last 3 months here. I did hear someone from Moosic dumped coins in the area a while ago.
Are you having any luck?? :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

I hadnt done well at the Pennstar so I stopped hunting for about a year. Every box I got from them was skunks but now im thinking of giving them another try starting next week. I may also start with that other bank that I was doing well at, but they may make me open an account there now.

How about the big Penn Star on WB Blvd???? I was thinking about trying there for a while now. I also thought about some of the older banks in the Pittston area. I only have a couple accounts but I may start a few more to spread out a little. Maybe I can find an area that will produce more.

Wow, A lot of PA hunters here. That would explain why I did not do too well when I went up that way.

Golden Silver

I got lucky in the beginning with a bank that had a ton of hand rolls in the vault that got me hooked, that one was in Old forge and they had them for a long time! I havnt been to that pennstar the one I go to is in Taylor. I am going to start hitting all the banks soon again(hopefully in the next two weeks) and I will see how I do at each. :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back