What's new

Been waiting Part II

1320

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
3,478
Reaction score
2,312
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Central Kentucky
Still some of the toughest hunting conditions ever but a few items of interest revealed themselves this morning.

Large Cent unreadable date, flat brass button, 1948-49 UK Basketball token, clay marble. A gazillion square nails.....
 

Attachments

  • DSCF2884.webp
    DSCF2884.webp
    47.1 KB · Views: 307
  • DSCF2881.webp
    DSCF2881.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 294
  • DSCF2886.webp
    DSCF2886.webp
    29 KB · Views: 300
Thanks for posting! Looks like a great day to me!

Cavers5
 
Nice work on the Largie, 1320. Anytime one of those comes up, it's a Solid find. :)

If I were a CATS fan, I'd be thrilled with the token too. :D



-Buck
 
I dug a U of L token some years ago. It has the teams schedule on the back for the 52-53 season. They played at the National Guard Armory for there home games. Now they are in the middle of building them a freakin stadium! On the front side it has the name of a car lot that is still in business today. The car lots name is Riggs Motors. Back then it was a dealership now it is a buy here pay here lot.

:thumbsup: on the LC !!!!!

KFB
 
1320...sell it they aren't that uncommon.
 
1320 said:
Thanks Will. A die hard UK fan offered me $75 for the token yesterday :o

I'd say "You got a deal!" :thumbsup:
 
I laid it on him! It cleaned up real nice. I'd like to dig a couple hundred more of em!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom