Beer Cocktail

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw this on the Bar Rescue show and tried it and got hooked, it is really good. I make my own ice cubes 2"x2" and use two cubes. It is good with Heineken, Yuengling and Modelo so far... Having one using Yuengling right now. I have a 20 oz frosted mug I use so it holds 12 oz of beer and 4 oz of the mix. I got to liking it so much that I now make a half gallon of the mix at a time and keep it in the fridge, some times I will add an extra half ounce of the cider.....

Beer Cocktail.jpg

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
those are the beers I favor , never heard of this mix ,It sounds good though. I just made a 1/2 gallon of choke cherry liqueur . now that stuff will give you a good glow..
Give it a try, it is really good. I have only used apple cider not hard apple cider.

MidMoTreasure

Jul 2, 2012
Mid-Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac, Garrett Super Sluice, Banjo Pan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yuengling has just become available here,got to try it.I know a guy who can get real shine.Now that stuff will really put a glow on for ya!!!!!
Lucky! We still don't have Yuengling here in Missouri thanks to the AB-InBev cartel's blockade. I am a good 3 hours from the AR border to boot. Y'all need to make a "cannonball run" up here!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread