What's new

Beer Money

robfinds

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
3,531
Reaction score
4,422
Golden Thread
5
Location
Yorkshire England
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmax
Well got to be satisfied with the machines performance. Knocking out these tiny medieval hammered silvers, shows it's working well. The two small ones are tiny 14th century farthings, worth a quarter of a penny. The larger hammered is an half penny. Time for a well earned ale.:occasion14:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7660.webp
    IMG_7660.webp
    171.2 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_7661.webp
    IMG_7661.webp
    291.8 KB · Views: 134
Upvote 32
Man, you have large bottle caps! :laughing9: Congrats, the Deus is showing off!
 
I need to visit England. Congrats!
 
Love the Hobgoblin! :occasion14:
 
I'll drink to that...nice silver ...oh nice beer too
 
Keep the hammereds, I want to find the beers! :occasion14: Congrats!
 
Very cool, congrats
 
Rob,

Some nice looking hammered for your efforts.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
I would be celebrating too with those finds!
 
Got the deuce Bud cause your Wieser Nice finds
 
Cheers Robfinds,well done!
 
Something strange about the top right one. The neck line goes to the outer circle? Imitation? Whats on the other side, because the front legend is odd as well.
 
Something strange about the top right one. The neck line goes to the outer circle? Imitation? Whats on the other side, because the front legend is odd as well.
Hello Cru, thinks it's S1445a.
 
Had to go back.

Ok nothing to do with detecting ( so should be removed soon, cant complain) . Today was 10 years since, a steel works was closed down in Yorkshire ( the one where I work in for 27 years , from the age of 16) Went back this afternoon to take some pictures. Had to haul my old ass over barbed wire to do it. Isn't globalization great. We can now buy all of our steel from China, the biggest dictatorship in the world. Our granddads must be turning in their graves, Robert,
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7677.webp
    IMG_7677.webp
    582.8 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_7679.webp
    IMG_7679.webp
    140.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_7681.webp
    IMG_7681.webp
    119.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_7682.webp
    IMG_7682.webp
    435.1 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_7683.webp
    IMG_7683.webp
    119 KB · Views: 68
I bet they would rotate in their graves Rob. At least you had a cold one with you. I know that feeling well. We had finest anthracite coal in the mine in my town. The mine had to close about 10 years ago too, because inferior chinese coal was cheaper... Cheers
 
I bet they would rotate in their graves Rob. At least you had a cold one with you. I know that feeling well. We had finest anthracite coal in the mine in my town. The mine had to close about 10 years ago too, because inferior chinese coal was cheaper... Cheers
Hello Westfront, what are we doing as people to allow this. Time to hang all our corrupt politicians I think.
 
We have to make a real effort to buy as locally made products as we can. And simply do without things if we can to avoid even more jobs being lost.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom