What's new

Begginers Luck...

FunWithTreasure

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
783
Reaction score
347
Golden Thread
0
Just starting out with the bank jumping. Looking for halves. Hit 2 banks with no halves then I hit the third one and she said sorry we dont have any. Then a teller a few people down says I have 5 dollars worth..She was jingling them in her hand and I could here that the sound was off. So I knew there was at least one silver in there. I went over and bought them. Without looking at them I say thanks and put them in my pocket and walk out. Got in the car and took them out looking for the 1 silver one. Well I found 5 instead..I think this is good begginers luck.
 

Attachments

  • halfs.webp
    halfs.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 335
Upvote 0
Excellent job! I am sure you will pull many more in the future. Keep plugging and the stash will grow......good luck.

Since your a beginner you may not know about the 5% that goes to the LJ Silver Fund Foundation......PM me for the details....... ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom