What's new

Beginers luck or maybe used up my lifetime supply!

pcecycle

Greenie
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bessemer, AL
Beginer's luck or maybe used up my lifetime supply!

First time posting. I decided to give crh a try. I went to about 8 banks before I found 3 rolls of halves. Looked to be handrolled in plain brown wrappers with Half Dollars printed on the side. First roll had one 1968D 40%. Roll 2 had 4 40%, 3 x 1968D and 1 1969D. I thought roll 3 was goint to be a skunk, but when I poured the last three coins out of the roll I got a holed 1952 Franklin and a 1945 Walker! :hello2:

Total 7 silver out of 60 coins.

Mike

halves.webp
 
Upvote 0
Re: Beginer's luck or maybe used up my lifetime supply!

nice results
 
Re: Beginer's luck or maybe used up my lifetime supply!

Cool, sounds like you broke even! (on gas).
 
Re: Beginer's luck or maybe used up my lifetime supply!

nice finds. just make sure you stay in north alabama......just kidding ;D
 
Re: Beginer's luck or maybe used up my lifetime supply!

Great Finds!
too bad about that hole though! :-\
 
Re: Beginer's luck or maybe used up my lifetime supply!

Nice score ! You have not used up your beginners luck yet though. Be on the lookout for some solid silver rolls that will be coming your way. :thumbsup:
Rich
 
Re: Beginer's luck or maybe used up my lifetime supply!

I agree with Hartford, you have not yet used up your beginner's luck. Keep at it.

OWS
 
Re: Beginer's luck or maybe used up my lifetime supply!

silvercop said:
nice finds. just make sure you stay in north alabama......just kidding ;D

And stay south of Nashville TN too ;D .
 
Re: Beginer's luck or maybe used up my lifetime supply!

I plan on checking that bank again this week. One bank that I checked that did not have any halves offered to order a box for me without my even asking!

Mike
 
Re: Beginer's luck or maybe used up my lifetime supply!

looks like someone assasinated ole Ben :thumbsup:
 
Re: Beginer's luck or maybe used up my lifetime supply!

That kind of score is what keeps you going back for more.
 
Re: Beginer's luck or maybe used up my lifetime supply!

I definately would give up. You have used up all your karma on this score. :D
 
Re: Beginer's luck or maybe used up my lifetime supply!

Nice hit. Put the holed Franklin on your key chain. Makes for a nice conversation piece
and a good luck charm.
rileyboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom