coosakid Hero Member Joined Nov 3, 2016 Messages 611 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 3, 2017 #1 I found this small point this morning and was pretty excited about it until my buddy who just started hunting arrowhead's with me sent me a pic of what he found... Pretty much his first whole arrowhead Attachments 1483475968338.webp 54.1 KB · Views: 96 1483475985879.webp 33.1 KB · Views: 105 Upvote 0
I found this small point this morning and was pretty excited about it until my buddy who just started hunting arrowhead's with me sent me a pic of what he found... Pretty much his first whole arrowhead
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 3, 2017 #2 That's how it goes, brother. I've seen it again and again through the years although it seemed to have skipped me for some reason.
That's how it goes, brother. I've seen it again and again through the years although it seemed to have skipped me for some reason.
coosakid Hero Member Joined Nov 3, 2016 Messages 611 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 4, 2017 Thread Owner #3 Yeah same chip that's how it goes. At least I got a new place to hunt nowbuoob