What's new

Believe it or not, this is a first for me :)

RelicMedic

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
1,632
Reaction score
3,078
Golden Thread
1
Location
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 78
Thanks everyone :)
 
is it silver like that song silver bells?
 
Haha I wish!!! It's tombac
 
Always nice to find something that is a first. Doesn't matter what. Always special.

Believe it or not, I have NEVER found a gold coin. Go figure! LOL
 
Fantastic find and in such good condition, congratulations!
 
Nice crotal. Looks just like my best one from this past summer
 
Now that I finally found one, they will probably just jump out of the ground and smack my coil ;) That's usually the way it goes!
 
that's cool....I want one!
 
Now that I finally found one, they will probably just jump out of the ground and smack my coil ;) That's usually the way it goes!

OH!!! So THAT"S how it works!! In that case, I officially take a gold coin off my bucket list! Don't want one don't need one! So there!

Now.....how long does it take to start working? LOL ;)
 
I got one exactly like that two weeks ago, it it too was my first crotal bell.
 
I found one just like that two weeks ago, it too was my first crotal bell.
 
Nice, I found my first this year, too bad it was missing the ringer.
 
Congrats on the first of many.
Soon you will get that signal and hoping for a large copper and pull out the bell and say CRAP another one!!! Lol
 
Took me awhile to find one also, neat find
 
They are not as common as some here would have you believe especially an older one like that and in that condition and unbroken. That type of bell is actually called a "petal bell" and often has a numeric size and sometimes a manufacturer on it. If you found one after only two years of detecting and don't live in parts of North America that haven't changed much in the last 200 years you're doing well! Very nice find!
 
Nice one.Hey,I've been doing this for a year and I still haven't found one!.
 
Took me 3 years to find one that wasn't broken
 
It's a beauty. Love when the clapper still rings
 
OH!!! So THAT"S how it works!! In that case, I officially take a gold coin off my bucket list! Don't want one don't need one! So there!

Now.....how long does it take to start working? LOL ;)

Should be within 4 more months if digging :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom