What's new

Believe it or not, this is a first for me :)

RelicMedic

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
1,632
Reaction score
3,078
Golden Thread
1
Location
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 78
I'd love to find one of those-- still looking for my first. Must be pretty cool to hear it jingle for the first time in however long it's been (I love being the first to handle a relic after it's been recovered).
 
I'm still waiting for my first crotal bell, too!
A big congrats to you!!
 
I'd love to find one of those-- still looking for my first. Must be pretty cool to hear it jingle for the first time in however long it's been (I love being the first to handle a relic after it's been recovered).

It definitely is! I was so happy that it still worked. It was very well preserved. They burn this field quite often and use some harsh fertilizers, but it was below all of that and in the "safe zone" If I dug something shallower than 5" inches in this field, it's toast.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom