What's new

Bell Pestle or Just a Rock?

Molly_Hatchet

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2016
Messages
65
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have a 54 second video because i dont think photos can capture the curves, but i'm thunking that it may not be working because im using an iphone6. Any advice?
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    162.6 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Upvote 12
Your probably asking in the wrong place, but i believe you might have one there.
 
Could be. Try posting it in North American Indian Artifacts forum, and they will nail it for you.
 
I'd like to see a size comparison. Irregardless, I believe it is a pestle. I found a woman's pestle one time in a tobacco field in Kentucky. It didn't have great curves to it, but what curves it had covered about three-fourths of it. Have you found any other flint/Indian artifacts there? If so, that would prove that it may be a pestle. Once again, it looks like one to me.
 
thanks everyone. its beautiful to me. When i have the time, I'll try to figure out how to post a video in native american.
I find artifacts but havent had any real confirmation on any. Sometimes I thjnk Im seeing pictures in clouds but this one feels different.
 
Please see my following post for more pictures.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom