T tony curnick Sr. Member Joined Oct 14, 2014 Messages 274 Reaction score 163 Golden Thread 0 Location Benoni Detector(s) used Garret At pro,Garret seahunter Mk 2,Minelab etrac,Minelab 305,one and a half surfmaster pi's . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 10, 2016 #1 Found this dress sword belt last weekend on a hunt near my home...I think it may be Brittish navy but i am unable to find a referance on the net Attachments 1468150539208.webp 36.4 KB · Views: 145 1468150557619.webp 57.7 KB · Views: 132 Upvote 16
Found this dress sword belt last weekend on a hunt near my home...I think it may be Brittish navy but i am unable to find a referance on the net
masterjedi Bronze Member Joined May 24, 2014 Messages 1,769 Reaction score 1,352 Golden Thread 0 Location Oregon Detector(s) used Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 10, 2016 #2 Wow ... cool find!
Lord Verdigris Silver Member Joined Feb 8, 2014 Messages 3,935 Reaction score 9,274 Golden Thread 2 Location East coast Canada 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 10, 2016 #3 That is very cool! [emoji2]
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 10, 2016 #4 With that colour fabric, I would guess its something the ladies wore in support of their Navy man.
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 10, 2016 #5 Very nice find congrats
T tony curnick Sr. Member Joined Oct 14, 2014 Messages 274 Reaction score 163 Golden Thread 0 Location Benoni Detector(s) used Garret At pro,Garret seahunter Mk 2,Minelab etrac,Minelab 305,one and a half surfmaster pi's . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 10, 2016 Thread Owner #6 CRUSADER said: With that colour fabric, I would guess its something the ladies wore in support of their Navy man. Click to expand... I think the colour may have deteriorated after around a 100 years ...I guess it was red way back
CRUSADER said: With that colour fabric, I would guess its something the ladies wore in support of their Navy man. Click to expand... I think the colour may have deteriorated after around a 100 years ...I guess it was red way back
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 10, 2016 #7 tony curnick said: I think the colour may have deteriorated after around a 100 years ...I guess it was red way back Click to expand... Still looks more like a ladies fashion type than Military to me. I have no references on these, so its my gut experience speaking. Someone will chime in, I hope, if not put in the What Is It Forum.
tony curnick said: I think the colour may have deteriorated after around a 100 years ...I guess it was red way back Click to expand... Still looks more like a ladies fashion type than Military to me. I have no references on these, so its my gut experience speaking. Someone will chime in, I hope, if not put in the What Is It Forum.
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 10, 2016 #8 Very nice find,,
CASPER-2 Platinum Member Joined Jan 3, 2012 Messages 17,375 Reaction score 20,667 Golden Thread 1 Location NEW ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 10, 2016 #9