What's new

Ben that kinda day

Jimmy@romega

Full Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2008
Messages
241
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
rome, ga
Road trip produces
11-1964
1-1961(ben)
29-40%ers

At one bank the teller says she going to let me buy the half bag when its full she said it holds 2,000 dollars worth.
 
Upvote 0
pic
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0728.webp
    IMG_0728.webp
    8.1 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_0728.webp
    IMG_0728.webp
    8.1 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_0728.webp
    IMG_0728.webp
    8.1 KB · Views: 363
My second stop was a CU all loose halfs the teller just let me pick the silver out and pay for it results 28-40%ers 9-64's, 1 ben, 4 silver certificates other banks 2 more 64's and 1-40%er.
 
Nice finds! I would be willing to bet though that the bag only holds 2000 halves. Tellers get confused a lot. That would be 1 heavy bag!
HH
enamel7
 
Way better than any of my road trips, dude.

Congrats.
 
enamel7: I was thinking the same thang i very dought it holds 4,000 halves.
 
Jimmy Eat World!!! :tongue3:

Nice silver haul!!!

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
This is only me 3rd or 4th time out CRH this year and hit alot of banks. I'm lucky to hit 1 or 2 banks a month but I had the day off and just at the right place at the right time I guess.
 
enamel7 said:
Nice finds! I would be willing to bet though that the bag only holds 2000 halves. Tellers get confused a lot. That would be 1 heavy bag!
HH
enamel7

Exactly. A $2000 bag would weigh 100 lbs.

Mojo
 
What a great day! Congrats!
Thank you for sharing!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom