Bering Sea Gold season 3 - 12/13/13

Ordell

Feb 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, ep 1 is over.

* Emily has her own ship, Eroica. I thought it was supposed to be Eurotica. She took The Edge from Zeke in a deal they made but it needed a ton of work. An engine blew up and that set off more Emily drama.

* Her idiot dad has a skiff appropriately named Minnow. I guess that makes him Gilligan.

* Meisterheim is working for a Christine Rose clone, a ship with a backhoe, called Au Grabber. He's not the captain, he works for someone else for once. I can't remember the guy's name, except it was a very ethnic German name.

* Zeke made a late appearance and sounds like he's losing his mind. He said during the winter he didn't shower or change his clothes for 3 months. In addition to Bunce's death, another friend of his committed suicide. I think this kid is in trouble.

* There was another guy who built the underwater sluice, but he lost it. He claims it floated off on an iceberg. I wouldn't be surprised if it was stolen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Probably tamer and more house-broke than you! :cat:
they not good to keep in the house for sure they get into everything
She live outside now she just come around for food now and then.. We do let her come in for a bit .. But no to long !
She loves to wrestle . She always down for a good fight thou it's just playing to her .... You need welding gloves when the get grown ! When there older there idea of playing is a wee bit different than most folks think would be fun ... Coons are bad a$$es usally they will whip 2 or three dogs at once .. Very sharp teeth and there very urged and quick .. So I'd warn ya before getting one as a pet....

This one we raised was orphaned so we just got her up big enought to make it on her own .. While the relationship has been very rewarding it's had some rough times also
These kritters are very strong willed and a pop on the but to them is a challenge and if you get rough to try to teach them a lesson you will quickly find they r more than willing to push it further than you want to go ... It's like they like a good fight and almost enjoy the pain to some extent ..

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
She showed up with a fishing lure thru her nose and right front leg one day .. When we atemped to remove it was instant war with a tazzmanenon devil ...
It all a grown man can do to put all your weight on her enought to hold her down to cut the hooks out .. Needless to say he got us several times .. But the second we got them out she was cool as could be .. And nice as could be but man she got us thru welding gloves .its like sticking your hand in a sowing machine ...
She would go from whispering to mad as hell in just a few seconds she was back and forth all the way thru it ... No crying when it was done .. It was like it never even happened ...

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would like a baby skunk for a pet, I hear they are good for pets

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
prolly better than this griz I got now

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the info.... I figured there was more to it than people make it seem. I am really wanting to go inland a ways anyway for like 3 to 4 weeks a summer. Sounds like the GPAA Expedition may be my best bet?
Yes that would be your best bet ..

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi to all on this thread, AK Au hi Rob and Andrew, we are yard mates in Nome. Read all the posts, seems most don't care for the show much but are still attracted for some reason. I can't believe how much Emily gets pounded in here. And the big nose rant, didn't know you had to have a certain look to be a miner. Looks to me like she is up there mining and getting gold and has been for several years now, more than most can say. Several others and myself have gladly given her a small hand from time to time just because she has spunk and is a good gal. Just wish some of you that trash talk people you don't know would take the time to come and visit so you would have a little more information than what Discovery chooses to show you. You have to remember a camera does strange things to people. .
.. That is one thing i do not like on these sites ..If some do not like the show or some one on the show they make fun of how they look … To me that is just childish….Your right there is no special way to look to do any job…And every one looks good to some one… I even look good to some one….. It is not good to make fun of how some one looks……..

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonder if Zeke is getting it together. He seemed to have a good work ethic until John died. Hopefully he does a come back. Steves world on ice is getting pretty funny. He seems to just float along now. The show is good and the clean outs better.

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I can only imagine if someone followed me around with a vidcam and edited it to make me look like an idiot.

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Would not take them long.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
trust me you get tired of the cameras after a while

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Wonder if Zeke is getting it together. He seemed to have a good work ethic until John died. Hopefully he does a come back. Steves world on ice is getting pretty funny. He seems to just float along now. The show is good and the clean outs better.
I hope Zeke gets it together , But i think he will have to find another boat unless he works for some one else……. But i do know that after you work for your self … It is really hard to go and work for some other company..

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope Zeke gets it together , But i think he will have to find another boat unless he works for some one else……. But i do know that after you work for your self … It is really hard to go and work for some other company..

I agree it is hard to work for another after having always been in charge. I give credit to the show that Mike Rowe continues to host it. I always liked his work.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread