What's new

Best $149.00 detector EVER

HighVDI

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2017
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
4,595
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just wanted to point out that we all have been over paying!

Check out the specs of the mighty deep seeking pioneer ex....lol. right where the cursor is on pic.

20171016_213615.webp
 
6 ft deep coins, eh? Sounds like the perfect detector for a grave robber.
 
Dig for two hours on a 6 feet deep hole and find a pop top!
 
Printed in China?
 
Sign me up for one.
 
Must have been referring yo the large Yap Island coins...
 
X600 Power...”

Reminds me of those $100 telescopes with X600 Power:laughing7::dontknow:
 
No way I could use one as I don't dig over 4 foot deep holes.:laughing7:
Marvin
 
I wouldnt want to dig that deep lol
 
Sign me up for four! LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom