What's new

Best Box in weeks!

coolcash2004

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
2,005
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Todays box had 6 40%ers. More than 6 times last boxes totals.

HH!

-CC
 
Upvote 0
That would be a dream box for me.................
 
Congrats CC. I know it has been slow for you so good to see a decent one.

Keep em coming and good luck on the next one CC.
 
Nice job CC

HH
-GC
 
Thanks everyone.


I had a dream last night that when I went MD I found an 1804 Dollar....... Don't know how that happened but maybe it will come true!

-CC
 
coolcash2004 said:
I had a dream last night that when I went MD I found an 1804 Dollar......

Here is one for you. Print it out and put it under your pillow. Maybe the coin fairy will visit you tonight. ;D
1804.webp
 
Lol.


I bet if I left a couple million dollars under the pillow a real one might show up!

-CC
 
or you could just print the front and back of a picture of a 1804 dollar, put it in a 2X2 cardboard flip and pretend you have one! :D
 
Lol! Great idea actually.... I bet people would really buy those. I am serious, that might just work... (not to trick people of course, just to sell a 1804 $ in a 2X2 for a buck or something i dunno)

-CC
 
get a morgan and put it in there, then slip the printed out 1804 dollar paper in there, so it looks like it is in there, but it is covering the morgan. it would be the weight of a silver dollar becuase of the morgan, but the paper covering it front and back. ;D
 
Lol. And then I would have wasted a Morgan. Lol. This is a good idea though.

-CC
 
coolcash2004 said:
I am serious, that might just work... (not to trick people of course, just to sell a 1804 $ in a 2X2 for a buck or something i dunno)

I bet , if I tried, I could find one for a buck. A counterfit one. :o

I was on eBay last night and found an 1817CC trade dollar. Starting bid .99 (I think) and $8.00 to ship from Shanghai, China.

Something is fishy here. China is the counterfit capitol of the world and as far as I know trade dollars were never made in 1817. I emailed the seller and told him I knew all his coins were counterfit but I collected counterfit coins and want to buy several. (he had all sorts of old dollars) I am waiting to see what he says.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom