What's new

Best coin detector

BigPete

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2011
Messages
47
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern Shore, Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wondering what you all consider to be the best detector for coin hunting, best depth, etc...
 
You go first!
 
The one that you use where the coins ARE.
You can have the best machine on the planet, and if they're not there, they're not THERE.
 
When I was hunting with my $200 machine I would come home with a lot of coins. Now I'm hunting with a $1,200 machine and hardly find any. :happy3:
 
An old Whites 6000D Super Tuned is deadly accurate IF there is something in the ground to find.......63bkpkr
 
All the old timers cleaned up the coins ....they get up early too i use a Ace 350 im happy with it so far but im sure ill upgrade after awhile ....but maybe not if i dont find any spots worth hunting
 
I had a whites XLT anad it was a hard hitting machine sure do miss it but I also think my minlab will be as deadly once I get it super tuned in and use to it still in the learning curve with it. They always says if you have no idea what you machine is telling you and your not tuned in to the ground you will not find anything, leave the old and new coins for the rest of us.. HH everyone
 
They all work just stick with a top brand name!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom