deerhuntinghippie

Apr 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Whites PinPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 7
posting pics too will get more people involved. A lot of us are skeptical of clicking links
53cc67808d560aa94f3b4db2ca37df08.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

posting pics too will get more people involved. A lot of us are skeptical of clicking links

Couldn't agree more, but from a different perspective than Internet security. I clicked the link, saw the time and decided that16 minutes on a Sunday is too much of an investment for this guy. I truly mean no disrespect. Many people enjoy the videos, so I only speak for myself. Sounds like it must have been a great hunt.

I must be missing something I would have thrown that away? See that's why I stick to mining but you guys are getting me interested with all these gold rings and silver coins everyday. I live in the old wild west too, Arizona. I always think it's all probably found already. The best thing I found was a set of silver and gold Spurs digging a whole once. Alll these detectors I don't know where to start? I don't like digging up pop tops.

Couldn't agree more, but from a different perspective than Internet security. I clicked the link, saw the time and decided that16 minutes on a Sunday is too much of an investment for this guy. I truly mean no disrespect. Many people enjoy the videos, so I only speak for myself. Sounds like it must have been a great hunt.
Yeah I knew the 16 minutes would discourage many folks from watching but it was just too good of a day to shorten the video.

Congrats on your breast plate find - know it's been a long time coming and thanks for sharing the video I enjoyed it. I enjoy all of your videos but I think this is one tops all the others. Keep up filming your ventures with the family & I will continue to watch them. Wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED

Sweet relic finds! Congrats!

I can't click on links (a "helpful" family member deleted my app to open links...among other things)

Congrats on your breast plate find - know it's been a long time coming and thanks for sharing the video I enjoyed it. I enjoy all of your videos but I think this is one tops all the others. Keep up filming your ventures with the family & I will continue to watch them. Wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
Thanks so much Ed. I've had a spectacular weekend. I scratched another item off my bucket list an hour ago. Here is a picture that'll give you an idea of what to expect from my next video. I'll have it posted either tomorrow or Tuesday. Thanks for all the kind words and I'm glad you enjoyed the video.
fa8998e3a44e9563ad78d3ceaf91f90b.jpg

Keep posting pictures on here & I may keep looking. Don’t like your endorsement of youtube.

Keep posting pictures on here & I may keep looking. Don’t like your endorsement of youtube.
I understand where you are coming from but I enjoy making videos as much as I enjoy detecting. But I'll post pictures too more often.

d1d957f5c769faa143c88de5d42f25df.jpg

Cleaned it up a bit.

Not sure if Crusader are on the exact same page, but we might be. What I don't appreciate are those that try to profit from detecting by luring subscribers and selling ads. It makes me feel like I've been taken advantage of when I have to watch the ad. If you like filming and others like watching, have at it. I've learned a ton about lots of things from YouTube.

Not sure if Crusader are on the exact same page, but we might be. What I don't appreciate are those that try to profit from detecting by luring subscribers and selling ads. It makes me feel like I've been taken advantage of when I have to watch the ad. If you like filming and others like watching, have at it. I've learned a ton about lots of things from YouTube.
Are you insinuating that youtubers sell ads? Confused by this comment.

Anyways... I enjoy detecting. I enjoy making videos. It'd be very dumb to have a youtube account that wasn't monetized.

Why are there so many people on this forum upset about 5 - 15 second ads?

I guarantee you that this video is more entertaining than an episode of Diggers.

killer finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back