What's new

Best discounts on new detector.

Dirty Digger Doug

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Messages
527
Reaction score
3,007
Golden Thread
0
Location
Grand Rapids Michigan
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watch several videos who say if you use their code at check out you will get a great discount. We'll who's code will get me the best discounts on a nox 800 at kellyco?
 
Just call Bart at Big Boys Hobbies. He'll hook you up as well as anyone might and I can just share that my experience with him has been great.
 
If your a veteran you get 15% discount on Minelab detectors with proof of service.
 
Checked out Barts site. You sure get more for your money there.
 
By the way, If you're not the type that likes phone conversations, he also has a chat feature on his site. That's how I worked out my last deal with him.
 
I've always got the best deal from Jeff at Quality Metal Detectors by speaking to him directly on the phone. He beat everyone else every time I've been in the market for a detector or accessories. Service was very fast.
 
Bart has real , usable , quality accessories . not worthless treasure maps, plastic diggers and fake coins .
I bought a machine off of bart that turned out to be defective , I called and told him and he had replacement in the mail within 4 hours and I sent the bad one back postage prepaid. that's top of the line service ...
 
Ok. I pulled the trigger and got one. The administrators can remove this thread. Thanks everyone for your help.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom