What's new

best find this year

jmoe

Full Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2011
Messages
163
Reaction score
91
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Water a little rough this morning so I was walking the waterline with my pi and this shows up . It looked to good to be real but it is. 18k mans braclet 31 gr. Took awhile to get my heart rate back to normal. HH
 

Attachments

  • MVC-247S.webp
    MVC-247S.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,285
Upvote 0
SUPER NICE!!
That is a great find.
 
Nice bracelet there. Does it fit?
 
UNREAL!! :notworthy:

That would make my year as well!! What kinda PI you swingin?

Aaron
 
WOW, That would have been my best find ever...... Nice. Ralph
 
jmoe, that is one beautiful piece of jewelry!

I love walking the water line; it's the first area I hunt before going out to those muddy flats

Keep up the good work!

Lorraine
 
WOW!!!!!!! Very nice! Retirement is paying off!
 
It fits me Sandman but a little tight . It will probably end up in Dallas sooner or later
 
Very very good two tone.

Jonnie
 
salivating over that one ... :P congrats jmoe
 
18K thats what im talking about..... if you are going to wear jewelry at least wear the good stuff. Bet that guy was bobbing for apples looking for that when it dropped.... id still be there looking.

Dew
 
Awesome Find. I hope your heart rate is back to normal now.
 
camb1 said:
Awesome Find. I hope your heart rate is back to normal now.

For sure Joe....an elevated heart rate is good for some weight-loss, but it kinds
messes with your concentration for finding more gold bracelets 'cus all you can
hear is your heart beating. WOW! Extremely nice ticket. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
:headbang: Wow, another nice find. Jewelry is always pretty to see coming out of the sand. Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom