R relics4plus Tenderfoot Joined Apr 16, 2011 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Apr 27, 2011 #1 Diggin South of Gettysburg,PA on private property with owners permission. Attachments Captured 2010-12-03 00009.webp 222.6 KB · Views: 554 Upvote 0
Daedalus Hero Member Joined Feb 2, 2011 Messages 953 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Location Strafford , Missouri Detector(s) used Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 27, 2011 #2 Nice finds , looks like you have found a very good site for relics ! I bet you find some very good items there , hope you post them as I like to see history .
Nice finds , looks like you have found a very good site for relics ! I bet you find some very good items there , hope you post them as I like to see history .
allen Platinum Member Joined Jul 16, 2004 Messages 20,065 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 28, 2011 #3 awesome relics from the CW !!!