What's new

Best from the holiday

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any ideas on the point ?
 

Attachments

  • image-1243385561.webp
    image-1243385561.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 114
  • image-2530443848.webp
    image-2530443848.webp
    38 KB · Views: 98
  • image-2395394881.webp
    image-2395394881.webp
    60.5 KB · Views: 100
  • image-3992130863.webp
    image-3992130863.webp
    39.4 KB · Views: 103
  • image-1449093936.webp
    image-1449093936.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 98
  • image-3435590253.webp
    image-3435590253.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 104
  • image-3016562417.webp
    image-3016562417.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 92
Upvote 0
The Point is the only piece you don't give a good picture of. Hard to say with pics from several angles.
 
Sorry grim
 

Attachments

  • image-275670913.webp
    image-275670913.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 102
  • image-173705352.webp
    image-173705352.webp
    26.3 KB · Views: 112
  • image-4115768442.webp
    image-4115768442.webp
    29 KB · Views: 89
What do you think maybe Copena?
 
Some grinding?
 
Yes pretty close
 
Better than what I found. Looks like a good return on your hunt.
 
That's a sweet point for sure. I guess that is a dark patina or maybe its the rock color but either way its a beauty
 
Thanks everyone for your input and comments as always much appreciated ;) having nerf gun war with kids I'm getting whopped haha
 
sure is a pretty color,looks like a copena.think they named them that because of there use of copper and galena
 
That reminds me if you have a metal detector you should swing it around there.
I'm glad they decided to go with the name Galena instead of lead... Coped would have sounded funny
 
I need to invest in a md my boss has one I can borrow
 
With all the history in that area including Native American I think it would really open up a lot more hunting for you you'd probably wind up with a bunch of Civil War artifacts as well
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom