Nice post to see the "pretty" buttons!
This beautiful silver plated beauty has a Pineapple, which back on the late 1700s was a sign of Hospitality.
Two Geometric design types, one in silver plated, and one gold gilt.
Back in late 1994 I had the great luck of find this button, which ended up in Mr Warren Tice's collection. Albert's TE-1 I did not have a digital camera then and only took quick photos for Mr Tice so he could verify what I had found, it had a lot of gold gilt left on it, just not a good photo, but the only ones I have of it anymore.
The Union Greens button is perhaps my favorite one, War of 1812 era, Baltimore Militia, Mr Tice along with others never seen one for that unit, the Eagle with the Harp is very nice.
Here is a lets get the crud off and see what is there, ah nice results.