spartacus53
Banned
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2009
- Messages
- 10,624
- Reaction score
- 1,074
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Whiting, NJ
- Detector(s) used
- Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I guess each of us may have an idea to the best invention ever, and it will probably vary from person to person. Some may think the thermos.. Keeping hot things hot, and cold things cold... How does it know 
Anyway, for me the greatest invention ever are hazard lights
Yes, those 4 way blinkers on your car, or truck... It allows me to make any maneuver I want because of them.. I can speed up, make haphazard turns, stop and go for no apparent reason and best of all drive into oncoming traffic... It's all good, so long as those lights are in good working order...
I've been using this method for the past 2 months and not 1 ticket

Anyway, for me the greatest invention ever are hazard lights
Yes, those 4 way blinkers on your car, or truck... It allows me to make any maneuver I want because of them.. I can speed up, make haphazard turns, stop and go for no apparent reason and best of all drive into oncoming traffic... It's all good, so long as those lights are in good working order...
I've been using this method for the past 2 months and not 1 ticket














