What's new

Best kept secret

trezurhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
312
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Volusia county, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Shadow X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know about you but ever since I discovered CRH I have not told one person about it. Think about it. One person tells two. They each tell two (now 4 people know). They tell 2 each (now 8 people know). They tell 2 each (now 16 people know). Guess what? The silver is gone. It is not replenishing itself.
 
Upvote 0
That's why we have the rules. Rule #1 - You do not talk about coin roll hunting.
Rule #2 - YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT COIN ROLL HUNTING!

It's funny, but true. You can't tell anyone about this. Before long everybody will be doing it, and we don't want that.
 
How neat!! I googled the word "secret" and found you all! What a GREAT activity!! ;D
 
Jack_Mightyheart said:
That's why we have the rules. Rule #1 - You do not talk about coin roll hunting.
Rule #2 - YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT COIN ROLL HUNTING!

It's funny, but true. You can't tell anyone about this. Before long everybody will be doing it, and we don't want that.

:thumbsup:
 
As far as I can tell, no one that I know really gives a rat's a$$ about CRHing. I'm really not too concerned, and I live in a medium-sized city with little competition. Worst competition from what I've seen in one year, are the tellers themselves. FFD
 
New rule. Number 67776- Don't sign language CRH.
 
packerbacker said:
How neat!! I googled the word "secret" and found you all! What a GREAT activity!! ;D

Funny I tried that and got a site with under pants that some lady named Victoria is wearin....

Mojo
 
I'll bet I've told 50-60 people about it....granted I doubt even 2 or 3 ever tried it...
 
The Sith will order the starship troupers to execute order #66 and destroy all other CRhunters.

And all the Silver will be for me, " For us", yes for us precious

DW
 
Darth Walker said:
The Sith will order the starship troupers to execute order #66 and destroy all other CRhunters.

And all the Silver will be for me, " For us", yes for us precious

DW


Now, now Darth, you are mixing and merging a great sci fi series (Star Wars), with a not so great series (Lord of the Rings) in your comments. (Just my humble opinion). LOL!

Jim
 
jim4silver said:
Darth Walker said:
The Sith will order the starship troupers to execute order #66 and destroy all other CRhunters.

And all the Silver will be for me, " For us", yes for us precious

DW


Now, now Darth, you are mixing and merging a great sci fi series (Star Wars), with a not so great series (Lord of the Rings) in your comments. (Just my humble opinion). LOL!

Jim

Jim, you have that reversed IMO, Lord of the Rings was awesome while I couldn't sit through an hour of Star Wars LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom