What's new

Best place to sell gold?

pdunc

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2007
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maine
Detector(s) used
CZ-21
While I don't have a great amount, I may sell some of my gold finds in the near future and am wondering where to get the best price and service for my gold. Any suggestions?
 
Upvote 0
ARA was my first sale ($966) and I'm quite pleased. Their amount matched mine accurately and they returned the small diamonds in a Little baggie. They have new thing where they will give you a quote for your diamonds you can receive that check or if you don't like the quote receive the diamonds back.

They also buy silver at 10% refinery fee.

Joe
 
Sell your Gold to ARA, but do not sell your Platiumto ARA ,they take 20%, 10% on Silver.I sold my Plat. to them and found out they keep 20%,There website say 10%But Gold 2%,I was happy with that.
 
ARA GOLD

I've personally dealt with ARA as well and I highly recommend them.

Chris
 
A lady I work with asked me about gold. I weighed out several pieces she had and I checked the markings (don't have a tester). I told her about ARA. They came in on the high end of the estimate I gave her. She was ecstatic.
 
Thanks everyone. Seems that ARA is the way to go.
 
In the past I sold to Midwest Refineries which happen to be near me. However for security reasons everyone has to send their gold in to them now. I am much happier selling to ARA because they also return your stones while Midwest keeps them.
 
I have grown quite fond of my stones and prefer to keep them for a while longer! :P LMAO!






Sandman said:
In the past I sold to Midwest Refineries which happen to be near me. However for security reasons everyone has to send their gold in to them now. I am much happier selling to ARA because they also return your stones while Midwest keeps them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom