What's new

Best reference book for Spanish

Iron Patch

Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
19,276
Reaction score
8,953
Golden Thread
3
Location
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
4
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone know of a good reference book that's excellent for the 17th & 18th centuries, but also covers the earlier stuff? Late 1400s-1820s is the ideal time frame I'm interested in. Price isn't really a factor but I would prefer to keep it under $100. If there are two books, one for early, and one for later, that would be cool ok.
 

Attachments

  • calico08.webp
    calico08.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 296
Trez said:
One of the best...covers all you ask.
Numismatica Espanola Calico.
I have an origional copy...hard to find sometimes but one of the best if not thee best for Spanish coinage....

Here is a newer print...research it and you will find one. Buy it.

http://used.addall.com/SuperRare/Re...los+Reyes+Catolicos+a+Juan+Carlos+I.1474-1994


I'm guessing the text is in Spanish? Even so it wouldn't be a deal breaker because I often use a Spanish auction catalog I have as a starting point. As long as there's pictures for most types, knowing the reign and denomination is all I need. Thanks!
 
Late-1400s? :laughing9: Only in your most wildest dreams. :laughing9:

Kirk
 
Kirk PA said:
Late-1400s? :laughing9: Only in your most wildest dreams. :laughing9:

Kirk


Hey, 1300s silver found on my site buddy! :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom