romeo-1 said:Nice find...you really should delete this thread though. You just provided a description of the ring, with picture and value, you stated where the ring was found and when the ring was found. I could now file a claim for that ring and probably be able to get it from you before you have it sold. There are lawyers out there who do this every day. I can describe the ring, I can value the ring, I can tell you when and where I lost it...it's MINE!
SWR said:romeo-1 said:Nice find...you really should delete this thread though. You just provided a description of the ring, with picture and value, you stated where the ring was found and when the ring was found. I could now file a claim for that ring and probably be able to get it from you before you have it sold. There are lawyers out there who do this every day. I can describe the ring, I can value the ring, I can tell you when and where I lost it...it's MINE!
I think a ring valued @ 18K would have a laser etched ID number...you'd have to produce that as well![]()

Will ya look at that! 8) Seems like yesterday you were trying to decide on which detector to purchase!
Looks like you picked the right one for the beach!
8)
bearbqd said:Incredible find but whats up with stealing my avatar?

HEHEHE....FANTASTIC FIND, YOU DESERVE IT, i HOPE IT SELLS FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH....PLEASE KEEP US POSTED 
bearbqd said:Well crap on toast, thought I had a unique avatar for once. Do you mind if we share? I love him so. And you all are welcome. I'll be home in just a few days now from the sandbox. WOOHOoooo!!
Lucky boy said:OKAY....THIS IS A HOLD UP 8) PUT THE RING IN A BOX AND MAIL IT REAL SLOWLY TO MY HOUSE AND NOBODY GETS HURTHEHEHE....FANTASTIC FIND, YOU DESERVE IT, i HOPE IT SELLS FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH....PLEASE KEEP US POSTED
YOUR NEW FRIEND,
LUCKY BOY

That is one great ring! I wish I could find something like that instead of all of the ring pulls that I find. I must have found around a 50 gal drum full in the last 2 yrs. I never seem to get out of them.morris said:SWR said:romeo-1 said:Nice find...you really should delete this thread though. You just provided a description of the ring, with picture and value, you stated where the ring was found and when the ring was found. I could now file a claim for that ring and probably be able to get it from you before you have it sold. There are lawyers out there who do this every day. I can describe the ring, I can value the ring, I can tell you when and where I lost it...it's MINE!
I think a ring valued @ 18K would have a laser etched ID number...you'd have to produce that as well![]()
Now where I put that Junk ring at ?...
Morris