What's new

Best treasure ever

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
2,170
Reaction score
1,896
Golden Thread
0
Location
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
12:28 last night 8lbs 6oz were happy happy
 

Attachments

  • image-1931231032.webp
    image-1931231032.webp
    84.1 KB · Views: 108
congrats.gif
Joe hunter. Life as you once knew it is over!
killingme.gif
 
I hope you didn't name him Garrett!
 
Thanks guys change is great I love kids I'm livin the dream swing swing dig dig family family sleep optional
 
Aw beautiful! Forty years ago today my son was born. Where the H--- does the time go! Enjoy him, he is beautiful.
 
Happy birthday to your son . we get to go home today remember everyone complaining about revolving door service at hospitals .they've changed it to you can never leave
 
That's awesome congrats !
 
My Daughter just turned 15 months and over that last 15 months I have developed a new motto "Sleep is for the weak" congrats Joe.
 
Holy beagles were finally home
 

Attachments

  • image-979250378.webp
    image-979250378.webp
    70.1 KB · Views: 91
Good Job - Congratulations.
luvsdux
 
Congrats! Looks like the pup is taking his new job seriously.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom