What's new

Best water hunt ever for me!! 6 rings, 3 gold, 1 diamond! Update Video Added

Bootyhunter1971

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
387
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett SeaHunter Mark II, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had prob. the best water hunt I'ver ever had today! I found 2 10K bands, 1 14k white gold diamond ring, 1 possibly silver, not sure yet, 1 SS "Spider" ring and 1 "Gold Nugget" ring that is junk. It was DEEP and it is heavy but it is tarnished green. It has thread wrapped all around it so the wearer apparently knew it didn't fit well, but they must have thought it to be real to go to all that trouble to wear it. Also found another necklace marked "Italy .925" but it must have been plated because it looks terrible with a copper color showing through in numerous spots. The 14K is marked 14KP which I at first thought meant it was plated but then remembered something about "Plumb" so I looked it up and that is indeed what it means, 14K "Plumb" exactly 14K, no more, no less so that made my day! The 10K's weigh in at 1.6 gram and 1.8 gram and the 14k is 1.6 gram with the diamond setting. The diamond is small and does appear to have coal flakes in it when looked at through my loupe so I think it is real, will have to get it tested to find out for sure. Also found some junk ear rings, and over 50 clad coins with some pocket spills with as many as 6 coins in my scoop at a time, that is fun to see. It was a great hunt not only because of the gold but that there were so many "good" targets and so few trash. I had my tachyon camera and recorded most of the finds, all of the rings are on there, I will edit the video and get it up on youtube in a day or two and I will put a link on here either in this post or a new one. Today brings my ring count for the year up to 11, I found 53 last year so I have a ways to go, my gold count is now at 3 and I only found 14 last year. HH and thanks for looking. P.S. Heres the link to the video:
 

Attachments

  • 100_0141.webp
    100_0141.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 783
  • 100_0142.webp
    100_0142.webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 778
  • 100_0143.webp
    100_0143.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 782
  • 100_0144.webp
    100_0144.webp
    10 KB · Views: 788
  • 100_0145.webp
    100_0145.webp
    8.1 KB · Views: 781
  • 100_0146.webp
    100_0146.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 770
Upvote 0
Re: Best water hunt ever for me!! 6 rings, 3 gold, 1 diamond, over 50 clad!!

Congrats...... :headbang: :headbang:
 
Re: Best water hunt ever for me!! 6 rings, 3 gold, 1 diamond, over 50 clad!!

Very Nice :thumbsup:
 
Re: Best water hunt ever for me!! 6 rings, 3 gold, 1 diamond, over 50 clad!!

Days of hunting with results like yours are days that most of
us wish for!! Congratulations and well done. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Re: Best water hunt ever for me!! 6 rings, 3 gold, 1 diamond, over 50 clad!!

There are days like this that happen. You did good........ :headbang:
 
Re: Best water hunt ever for me!! 6 rings, 3 gold, 1 diamond, over 50 clad!!

Congratulations Captain! :hello2: :headbang: :notworthy: I am doing the happy dance FOR you! :laughing7: :thumbsup: You just pumped me up for the next MONTH with your post - Do it again! :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Best water hunt ever for me!! 6 rings, 3 gold, 1 diamond, over 50 clad!!

You were Smoking Hot on the finds. Congrats on the finds. If I had found that many I would have to take a Nitro pill!
 
Re: Best water hunt ever for me!! 6 rings, 3 gold, 1 diamond, over 50 clad!!

A day like that is one that should never end....!!! Congrads on all the fine treasure....... :notworthy:
 
Fantastic hunt, C L C! :headbang:

I think that you may have 4 gold rings there; I found a ring in similar condition a couple of years ago...thickly encrusted with green..almost "junked" it, but out of curiosity, I electrolyzed it ; it came out shining gold with 10 K stamped inside..

If you would put it through electrolysis, I think you might find it to be gold...I hope so.

Please let us know the outcome if you decide to elec. it.

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom