What's new

Better Carry a Gun While Detecting After October 12th!

Was the girl supposed to be Miley? I didn't look close enough to see. I was afraid I'd get sick if I looked close enough and find out it was her.

Yeah that's Miley with "The Governor's" head pasted on. If you don't watch WD, then you'd never know that he was a bad guy - kind of a laughable bad guy. :laughing7:
 
I have watched every episode since day 1..
 
I have watched every episode since day 1..

So have I, but I will admit that it was my favorite show to hate for a long time, and I still did not miss an episode! Even now I catch myself saying wtf why did they do that when they could have done this? Why did they sleep in tents and stuff like that when they must have passed by a hundred RVs? Why hasnt someone knocked that stupid hat off of Carl's head yet? Do you also watch Talking Dead after? That's pretty good also.
 
So have I, but I will admit that it was my favorite show to hate for a long time, and I still did not miss an episode! Even now I catch myself saying wtf why did they do that when they could have done this? Why did they sleep in tents and stuff like that when they must have passed by a hundred RVs? Why hasnt someone knocked that stupid hat off of Carl's head yet? Do you also watch Talking Dead after? That's pretty good also.
Only occasionally. .....

Anyone watching Sons of Anarchy. ...?
 
I never could understand why they never tried silencers? And it is not polite to knock someones hat off. Some cowboy may stomp someone into a mud hole for that.
 
Never watched the show..never watched dancing with the stars either...
 
Last edited:
three letter DVR I DVR everything.

sometimes it takes me a Whole day to watch one Hour Show in my Spare time.

I just watch till I get distracted. Pause & walk away.
When I'm in the mood again I go back for More :laughing7:

I think the longest it ever took me was 3 Days to get through a one hour Show :tongue3:

I even have some movies I haven't even started watching yet like Zombie strippers .
I watched half of Zombie Strippers today...might watch the rest when I get off of T Net.
 
I have watched every episode since day 1..
Me too...after the first two episodes I told my wife she had to watch this show...she watched the third episode with me and never missed another one...my favorite TV show by far.
 
That is episode when Herschel got it....
 
I could listen to Herschel talk all day.
 
I watched half of Zombie Strippers today...might watch the rest when I get off of T Net.

May be next week till I get the time.

I tried Twice Got as far as Pausing on the opening Credits for most of yesterday so far :tongue3:

Today I got up watched 2 old half hour Episodes of Dr Who (so far they are up to Jon Pertwee "Inferno" episode 2 ) & had my coffee
saw 2 episodes of walking dead Recorded But looked Like BS previews or something
(why would anyone want to know what's going to happen in advance ?
'ruins the suspense) so i deleted them, turned the TV off & here I am :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
Couple episodes in.

Now we are split a couple directions again.

Daryll and Carol blasted off to chase the car with a white cross on it.

Rick and crew have agreed to take the wizard to washington.

Bob is effed. Garith chomping some deliscious Bob-B-Que right in front of him was priceless. Actually it was hilarious and deeply disturbing at the same time.

Will the Rick-a-Rollers show up in time to save Bob, or is he seriously done? Well-done? Hehe. Fate has a fickle hand, right? Just as the sad sack was getting it on with Sasha. Guess we can call him Bobbed now. 8-)

If Bob gets eaten, I think that Rick should get some testicles and tell everyone that when he says we kill 'em all, then we KILL 'EM ALL!

The wife is not happy with the direction its all going in. She'll get over it. :laughing7:
 
I always carry...
 
I think Bob was already Bobbed. I think he got bit in the food bank.. hope the bad guys get Bobitus!
 
I think Bob was already Bobbed. I think he got bit in the food bank.. hope the bad guys get Bobitus!

WOW! Do you think that was why he was outside the church bawling his eyes out?? OMG that does put a new spin on it. Now I'm pretty excited about what may transpire! Dammit now I'll have to re-watch that episode.:icon_thumright:
 
Bob Shish Kabob......
 
Okay now mind you, I have never read the comic book but another site I was reading said that the comic line was that Bob got bitten underwater at the food bank, and he got his reward when the Garith crew ate him unknowing he was walkerized. Stands to reason that this will be how it plays out, but I'm not sure how long Frank Darabont and Robert Kirkman will milk the whole Garith/Terminus Jackass Cannibal thing.
 
I hate to sound ignorant..but on this issue I am. Are you saying there is a comic book, "The Walking Dead"? And it has this many issues? How many issues does it have? I kinda thought there was a team of writers doing this thing?
 
I think Dave44 is right. Bob was acting/walking funny. Karma to the cannibals. You might think twice about knockin Carl's hat off. He's a 13 yr. old w/a gun that knows how to use it. Biggest flaw I saw in the show was Carl wasn't in the guard tower at the prison plinkin walkers w/a .22.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom