Kind of funny how that worked out, huh? He just walked rode into camp with the group that found him, and took over. No wonder Shane was upset. He had Rick's woman, and his son, and he was in charge, then Rick shows up.
Rick's definitely not a strong leader. Kind of funny how a guy can make so many mistakes and they still follow him blindly. My son thinks Rick is the biggest dummy on the show.
While we're Walking Dead-bashing, I might as well get this off my chest...
So the virus is inside you, right? I'm thinking that info just doesn't work with getting bit or scratched and eventually turning thing.

Why would it matter? If you are already carrying the virus, why would a scratch or a bite be any threat at all? Its like husband and wife both have a cold. Why not kiss and hug some? Its not like you are going to make it worse. Thoroughly disappointed with that premise I tell you!
So... Who is like me and can't wait until Sunday Night??


