What's new

Better luck during the Holidays

999digger

Full Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
I was just wondering if the typical coin roll hunter will find more during the holidays because you have people cashing in there coins, so they can have more money for the the holidays such as Christmas. Has anyone ever seen a difference. Is it better to do a lot of hunting during the holidays or does it even matter. What's your opinion?
 
Upvote 0
yes, most definitely, i totally believe that you will find WAY more around the holidays, for the most part Christmas is the best for this though. I got a lot of things this Christmas that ive either never gotten from CRH'ing before, or that ive gotten very few of :icon_thumleft: lots of silver, old silver, old coins, and various keepers being spent around the holidays ;D
keep it up and hh!
 
I did not have the results I was hoping for before Christmas. :( BUT, looking foward to the new year. :thumbsup:
 
I think there is a 8-9 week cycle for boxes here. I hope the boxes will improve in late Feb. due to bank customer/coin counter dumpers cashing in for holiday. well that's the theory ::)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom