rock
Gold Member
I managed to get to the field for a couple of hours this afternoon. Found a few keepers and the rest were broken beyond knowing what they were. So I am calling them worked flint but not pictured. I keep it anyway never know later I might find something I missed in the pile. I learn something new every year. Got some better pics. After looking at them in the day light I believe they are all tools and scrapers, HH rock.
Attachments
-
SDC11239.webp279 KB · Views: 89 -
SDC11240.webp275 KB · Views: 104 -
SDC11244.webp308.5 KB · Views: 93 -
SDC11245.webp271 KB · Views: 92 -
SDC11246.webp284.5 KB · Views: 98 -
SDC11247.webp287.5 KB · Views: 90 -
SDC11248.webp273.6 KB · Views: 94 -
SDC11249.webp274.3 KB · Views: 92 -
SDC11233.webp304.4 KB · Views: 112 -
SDC11253.webp262.2 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Upvote
0
I've been hanging out on the "Daily shot" forum (think that's what it's called?)...got lots of animal pictures to post because of spring/summer and the fact it's been so hot to hunt. But, I did find something & will post.....probably will do it this evening. You've been "Mr. Find'em" lately, very happy for you.







