The bounty 3300 is still at Radio Shack for 299.00 now.Call the store first.Give them this catalog number-63-3018.They will quote you a price of $111.00.This is better explained in "hehehe i found a metal detector...." originally posted by chongrmry in this section of the forum (metal detecting).I'm going to get mine right now.cwe said:The bounty 3300 is still at Radio Shack for 299.00 now.
They still have them but not on sale....boo hoo
cwe
I just called Radio shack and gave them the number
There's only 2 left in Broward county Fl..They're both at the Broward Mall.
Ha-Ha,that's funny.I got mine on Sunday,got home put batteries in it and erratic beeping occured.Duh,I guess I should've bought some "new" batteries instead of taking the ones out of the lonestar! Now I know why the lonestar started acting stupid last time I used it!Yes I like the battery level indicator on the 3300.Still haven't had the time to even try out the 3300 in the yard though! I'm itching to,can't wait.
Maybe I should go get the other 2 left for resale?Hmm?
4 left at Radio Shack in Alton ILL.
I'm happy!
After getting your signal,hit pinpoint.Then very,very slowly sweep the coil over the object(in a few directions) and listen to the signal ,when it is at its loudest it should be in the center of the smaller inside ring of the coil.Mark it with a toothpick or something.You should use headphones if your not already,it helps.Hope this does too.cwe said:I am enjoying mine...however still having trouble
learning the pin pointing....one man said he just uses a
screw driver and just flips out the coin...well I still have trouble
where the coin is after pinpointing...let alone fliping it out.
cwe![]()