What's new

Big adzes !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Theses are crude large adzes pretty rough hope the pictures are good enough to show you . Some are wore out and broke in some places . Native Americans had more than 50 different adzes for many different jobs
 

Attachments

  • image-2248967004.webp
    image-2248967004.webp
    75.2 KB · Views: 191
  • image-3862719939.webp
    image-3862719939.webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 152
  • image-2593570325.webp
    image-2593570325.webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 150
  • image-2936683061.webp
    image-2936683061.webp
    51.8 KB · Views: 140
  • image-534231379.webp
    image-534231379.webp
    41.2 KB · Views: 158
Upvote 0
Wow...pretty sure these are just geofacts. I just dont see any work.
Keep'em coming though,
 
Unfortunately, many rocks are classed as geofacts...they look like maybe they fit a purpose but thats as far as it goes...don't stand up to the test...

TNET has a great many experienced and talented people...

Can't tell you how many times I think I have found the Virgin Mary on a piece of burnt toast...
 
Ok my friends this is getting a little out of control coin man Stefan what does JAFR stand for I'd like to know I surely hope it's not what I think so tell me ....50 kinds of adzes here you go ill post a print out of just the ones used in this article so I suppose they cut trees down shaved bark and wiped their butts with an arrow head hmmmm look I posted those pictures out of fun I take the criticism and never say anything negative towards anyone ask them or look at my post people or a human of some sort have been using rocks for longer than just 15 thousand years I've done lots of research are those pieces adzes idk for sure lol you field hunters keep on in the fields your only going as deep as a bottom plow keep the argument on your own post it's not a name calling 5 year old web site this picture isn't nearly all of the tools there's pages ill find the website and copy the rest
 

Attachments

  • image-846961613.webp
    image-846961613.webp
    53.7 KB · Views: 82
Hawbuck, no need to substantiate your collecting experience although there are some exceptional artifacts there. I agree, these are only rocks. 50 kinds of adzes? I would love to see that reference.

There's your reference:censored:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree with Hawbuck and IlliniGuy, I too see nothing but rocks and not artifacts. Sorry.

Thanks for being polite my friend thanks for your opinion you too hawbuck thanks friends
 
NC, I know you have a lot of these in your collection also. Call them what you want, they belong to you. However, if you ever take them to a show and get some folks to look at them it will be a lesson in humility. From what I've seen here the last few years you could safely toss half your collection. Just my opinion.

Ive been nice to you hawbuck. I've given you credit when due. I don't need to toss my collection near as bad as you need to toss your ego. You ain't no prophet. Come to think of it.... I've never seen one artifact posted by you. Guess what! I'm not selling you mine, just so you can have a post.
 
I'm sure. I see rocks. No matter how long I stare at them they will be nothing but rocks. I've been doing this for a while about 22 years worth. I know I couldn't possibly have any credibility with less than 100 posts to my name but I assure you I know the difference between a rock and an artifact. Most of the time I know the difference between an authentic and a fake piece. There is common sense and wishful thinking. If you still think these are anything other than rocks than I suggest you collect stamps.

I've found my fair share of artifacts. I have plenty of experience to justify my opinions that most would call facts. The FACT remains those are rocks, these are artifacts. Thanks.







Nice Real artifacts...
 
painterx7, tone down the name calling. Maybe you should review TNet rules!!

[SIZE=+1] FORUM GUIDELINES[/SIZE]​
Posts should be suitable for all ages, on topic, concise, and courteous.

If you disagree with another member's post, make your comments in a polite and respectful manner.

Don't "SHOUT" in large type. Use bold, red, or other special type only when necessary. (Exception: birthday greetings, special congratulations, etc.)

Don't use profane or obscene language.

Don't attack, provoke, insult, or deliberately offend anyone.
 
Last edited:
If I wanted your two cents I would of sold your collection haha noneyobusiness ;)
 
If I wanted your two cents I would of sold your collection haha noneyobusiness ;)

You talking to me? Yey, better me than the other mods...keep it up & you'll be going on a 7 day sea cruise.
 
I got insulted so I'm just responding back freedom of speech correct ? I have apologized to the ones I needed to
 
To the Bahamas ?
 
Am I the only one that could see this coming????
 
Lol no I did to lol honestly the jokes they kept popping in my head we all joke at work like this why so serious lol
 
I'm waiting for the jokes...
Lol no I did to lol honestly the jokes they kept popping in my head we all joke at work like this why so serious lol
 
Don't wait on this page the jokes probably in your hand ;)
 
I really am joking brother lol I'll stop
 
I'm not your brother...you have offended me and others, I'm guessing your time here is running out.
I really am joking brother lol I'll stop
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom