kuger
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 6, 2007
- Messages
- 9,732
- Reaction score
- 2,803
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
To be completely honest I am not sure........we always monitor through ground squirrels......That is a GREAT question,it is carried in Fleas though....so...?Kuger..Ya think ground squirrels are more problematic than tree squirrels when it comes to plague?
Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk
I will pm you a very good friend (ex girl friend
)is a Disease specialist in your neighboring county...and used to live at USC
Last time we had mountain lions heye was in the late 1800's. We have loads of coyotes here in NH, which I hear all the time. Around here the coyotes are very shy, I rarely see them. I had no clue that there was a coyote in the woods behind my house until I set out a trail cam and caught one on it last week, along with a grey fox. We have started to get bobcats around here, though I have not seen them.







