What's new

BIG GOLD FOUND ! Ring #60

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out and hunted a middle school about 45 minutes from home . I had been there once before about three weeks ago and found a bunch of clad . After about an hour or so Ryan , ( eagleforce ) and his buddy Tino joined in on the hunt :thumbsup: . We were all just finding clad and lots of youth transit tokens . I did find ring #60 for the year but it was just a junker :BangHead: . Then came a couple of wheats , 1946S and 1958 . I had been at it for 3 hours and was ready to call it a day when as I was saying my good byes to the guys I had a +12 at a 1/2 inch . I kept talking to Ryan as I dug it and then I saw it !!!! BIG GOLD BRACELET ! :headbang: It caught me off guard , I couldn't believe it ! It is a 10K gold man's bracelet that weighs 17.60 grams ! Biggest gold I have found in a long time ! After all that I called it a day :thumbsup: Total clad was $6.60 .
HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • 100_3672.webp
    100_3672.webp
    1,020.4 KB · Views: 347
  • 100_3673.webp
    100_3673.webp
    758.5 KB · Views: 348
  • 100_3675.webp
    100_3675.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 337
  • 100_3676.webp
    100_3676.webp
    386.5 KB · Views: 328
  • 100_3677.webp
    100_3677.webp
    212.2 KB · Views: 332
  • 100_3674.webp
    100_3674.webp
    904.9 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:
Upvote 72
Freakin' sweet.

congrats. Gold makes any hunt a great hunt.
 
Awesome find!!! Any gold is a great day.
 
Thanks everyone ! Hoping to hit the same school tomorrow and find some more ! My buddy Kevin hunted it this week and found a 1964 silver Rosie , silver cross and a small silver ring ! It still has more to give :thumbsup:
Glen
 
Beautiful gold and hefty too! Congrats!!!
TFS and HH
 
Nice bracelet! I really like the picture with it all entangled in the grass roots.

Steve
 
Really nice find! Congrats


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Nice chunk of glitter!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom