What's new

BIG GOLD FOUND ! Ring #60

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out and hunted a middle school about 45 minutes from home . I had been there once before about three weeks ago and found a bunch of clad . After about an hour or so Ryan , ( eagleforce ) and his buddy Tino joined in on the hunt :thumbsup: . We were all just finding clad and lots of youth transit tokens . I did find ring #60 for the year but it was just a junker :BangHead: . Then came a couple of wheats , 1946S and 1958 . I had been at it for 3 hours and was ready to call it a day when as I was saying my good byes to the guys I had a +12 at a 1/2 inch . I kept talking to Ryan as I dug it and then I saw it !!!! BIG GOLD BRACELET ! :headbang: It caught me off guard , I couldn't believe it ! It is a 10K gold man's bracelet that weighs 17.60 grams ! Biggest gold I have found in a long time ! After all that I called it a day :thumbsup: Total clad was $6.60 .
HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • 100_3672.webp
    100_3672.webp
    1,020.4 KB · Views: 347
  • 100_3673.webp
    100_3673.webp
    758.5 KB · Views: 348
  • 100_3675.webp
    100_3675.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 337
  • 100_3676.webp
    100_3676.webp
    386.5 KB · Views: 328
  • 100_3677.webp
    100_3677.webp
    212.2 KB · Views: 332
  • 100_3674.webp
    100_3674.webp
    904.9 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:
Upvote 72
Oh man, I'll bet that made your day! I'm excited thinking about it, and I didn't even get to find it. :)

Congrats!
 
Nice that gives me a reason to dig even more of those low signals :headbang: :hello2: :gold-bracelet: !!! Congrats buddy :icon_thumleft:
 
Great find...congrats on the big gold. :icon_thumright:
 
Beautiful. I would run a test on it though, lots of fake gold has the karat and Italy mark on it.
Not too many fakes marked 10k...don't think Ive seen any fakes marked 10k.
 
Year after year you crush it Glen. Awesome! HH
 
8MAN WHAT A HECK OF A FIND ...
 
Awesome gold bracelet
 
I would rather find a Gold bracelet or necklace any day over a gold ring.. And that's a Honker Gold there!! Very Nice!!

Me too! Bracelets and gold chains are a rare find! They are hard to come by.
 
Very Nice!

Man You gotta dig A-lot of Can Slaw & Ketchup Packs to get a Bracelet like that.
 
Very Nice!

Man You gotta dig A-lot of Can Slaw & Ketchup Packs to get a Bracelet like that.

You are so right about the ketchup packs :laughing7: They sound so good I dig a lot of them !
GLEN
 
Wow your piling up the rings yet again, awesome huge gold!
 
Finding a gold chain like that is what it's all about! A fine addition to your treasure chest! :treasurechest::thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom