What's new

Big Mobiloil Iron thing ?

mojjax

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
4,564
Reaction score
4,092
Golden Thread
0
Location
MAINE
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found it near some rail road tracks . It weighs about 40 pounds (after lugging it to my truck it seemed like 100 pounds ) The hole in the center is not threaded . It's 20 inches wide and quite thick . Any ideas what it's for ?
 

Attachments

  • oil 004.webp
    oil 004.webp
    75.7 KB · Views: 295
  • oil 005.webp
    oil 005.webp
    62.1 KB · Views: 276
  • oil 008.webp
    oil 008.webp
    34 KB · Views: 248
  • oil 009.webp
    oil 009.webp
    60.1 KB · Views: 229
I think a pedestal for a sign. The pic wasn't exactly what I was looking for but close. :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • mobiloil.webp
    mobiloil.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 313
Upvote 0
Thanks Very Much RPG , Ironspike , and Gypsy !

Green check :notworthy:
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom