findstuf
Jr. Member
Big ol' metal box, can anyone date it?
Hello,
I have been in possesion of this box for about 10 years. The box came out of an old basement in Augusta Ga. It has been stored in a garage for 9-1/2 years, but I put it behind the shed 6 months ago. Since then all the rust appeared. Can anyone guess an age by the construction. I have no idea what was in it, but the two ends were dog eared when I got it.
Hello,
I have been in possesion of this box for about 10 years. The box came out of an old basement in Augusta Ga. It has been stored in a garage for 9-1/2 years, but I put it behind the shed 6 months ago. Since then all the rust appeared. Can anyone guess an age by the construction. I have no idea what was in it, but the two ends were dog eared when I got it.
--- the one end of the chain was pad locked to the lock plate --then the chain ran under and around the box --then the other end was locked down with a 2nd lock . making a "chain strap" around the box






