krymesolvr93
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2013
- Messages
- 255
- Reaction score
- 156
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New Hampshire
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett GTI 2500
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Not too big mind you. I went to the beach where the silver rings were (this was months before I found them), and there was a signal about three inches down. When I put the end of my digger in the sand, it hit something hard. I thought "Please don't let it be a rock." After sideswiping the sand I saw the color red with a hint of white. I thought in an instant it was a coke can until I tapped it with the digger. Turned out it was plastic. So I dug around the sides and pulled out this bad boy:

My fourth toy car and biggest one of all!!! You're probably wondering how it was found being it is plastic. Here's the answer:

The good part is the wheels still move!! Hope to find more toy cars next season and try to beat my record of seven cars. GL & HH!!!

My fourth toy car and biggest one of all!!! You're probably wondering how it was found being it is plastic. Here's the answer:

The good part is the wheels still move!! Hope to find more toy cars next season and try to beat my record of seven cars. GL & HH!!!
Upvote
0







