What's new

BIG silver and a semi key date buffalo

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need to complain about not finding half dollars more often! 3 weeks ago I was complaining to my buddy last yr I had dug 6 silver halves and nothing yet this yr, well in last two weeks I have dug 2 of them! So guess my luck turned around!

Friday I stopped at an old farm got permission and found 3 coins, 2 wheats and the Franklin half dollar, saturday I hunted another old farm, got a semi key date 1917-D buffalo nickel, a few more wheats and a mercury dime. I am always happy to get old nickels because 9 out of 10 nickel signals for me are trash.


DSC01032.jpg


DSC01033.jpg


DSC01035.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Great hunt Goes4ever :hello2:
 
now I need to complain about not digging gold...think that will work..lol
 
Goes4ever said:
now I need to complain about not digging gold...think that will work..lol

Sure why not the half dollar complaining paid off ;D
 
Excellent finds. Good going.
 
maybe i should start complaining more about me not finding any old coins :laughing7: and maybe you should start complain about not finding any Draped Bust, ;D good luck
 
You da man G4E!!

Congrats!

Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom