Trezurehunter
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2003
- Messages
- 20,452
- Reaction score
- 25,953
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Illinois / Oklahoma
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
But once I got home and cleaned it, it was something just as good. It turned out to be a 1903 s Barber Quarter that must have been in a fire. To bad this is an ugly one ! Along with it is this 1943 Walking Liberty Half Dollar. My last Half was also a 1943 a few months back. Glad to get a couple of nice coins in the short 2 hour hunt this morning. It was 36 degrees here with 30 mile an hour winds making the wind chill around 29. Hope to get in another month before its quitting time for the season.
Attachments
Upvote
26

It was 37 degrees when I left the house to do some hunting today in Ohio. Had high winds and a few sleet showers during the hunt. Not to worry though I dig until the ground freezes. 






