FreeBirdTim
Silver Member
- Joined
- Sep 24, 2013
- Messages
- 4,208
- Reaction score
- 8,034
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Scituate, RI
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Big Silver! Found My First Half Dollar Today and it's a Walker!
Only took me 2 years and 8 months, but I finally found my first half dollar! Best part is that it's silver! It's a 1941 Walker and in decent shape. I did nick the back with my digger, but not too bad. Found it at a brand new spot (an old baseball field). It was about 6 inches down and on edge.
Here's a few pics:




Only took me 2 years and 8 months, but I finally found my first half dollar! Best part is that it's silver! It's a 1941 Walker and in decent shape. I did nick the back with my digger, but not too bad. Found it at a brand new spot (an old baseball field). It was about 6 inches down and on edge.
Here's a few pics:




Upvote
42







