What's new

Big token

texjim

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
4,340
Reaction score
2,703
Golden Thread
0
Location
schuylkill county pa.
Detector(s) used
whites xlt,vx3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out today to a spot that i have hammered over the years. I hunted close the the street to the point i had the coil touching the back side of the curb. I managed some clad nothing special until i got this quarter signal dug down and saw this round disk looking back at me, i start thinking and hoping i found one of my bucket list finds (Walker half). I picked it up and felt it was light and said to myself oh well maybe next time. I get home and cleaned this Token up and saw Ulysses S Grant. I got pretty excited again. I didn't think it would have been made out of aluminum but I'll have to research it later. I also eyeballed this glass bottle in the woods. Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • DSC01486.webp
    DSC01486.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC01490.webp
    DSC01490.webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC01495.webp
    DSC01495.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 101
Upvote 12
that is one sweet token Tex. congrats.
 
Cool Token !
There are many different Styles of Presidential Tokens
 
Last edited:
Congratz on the token and I love the bottle!
 
I believe the 2nd one is it.. Your the man..
 
I've also found 2 of those, but different president's. I think there was a set issued.
 
i found a couple but they were corroded bad, yours looks pretty good
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom