You thought? You are missing necessary equipment.
Exposing what people want to hide...
Control yourself.....
You look to be misunderstanding what I mean. But back to premise.
I am being disparaged to what is akin to telling a child there is no Santa in people's eyes here. While I'm just exposing circular logic to a full grown adult in a rough manner.
I could apply the more gentle socratic epistemological method of asking questions in hopes of the individual realizing their flawed logic down the road. But I get impatient to the doubling down on bad ideas.
Also it's a personal thing for me for wasting many years believing, and being fed nonsense myself. Good thing reality which is far more interesting won out.
I am open to paranrmal things, but this analogy I'm about to illustrate sums it best.
Picture a needle representing truth is hidden in a bushel of hay. You apply tools to try to find it, but a line of people each in turn cast on more hay shouting "Truth!". Some of these people genuinely believe it, but they are being fed hay from others. Some of these others may believe as well, and don't mind adding a few straws to get others to believe. Then there's others that take advantage of the innate desire to believe for ego, and, or even finacial gain.
I knew that ... somewhere.. There was someone that voted for Biden!
You knew that.
I lean right politically, and see Trump as a great president. Though far from perfect, I wish he was more intellectual. He's quick to punch back in a rough manner like me which I try to control, and so should he.
To me a vote for Biden is for the easily manipulated useful idiot. The analogy of the needle in the haystack as previously mentioned is on steroids here with no positive light cannot be seen at all from the other side. The propaganda tool of tell a lie big enough, and often enough then it will be believed as truth is used in full force.
We are flawed beings, and I do not mean that in a spiritual sense. We are biologically prone to error, and the science is there to prove it.
Small things believed without evidence can lead to bigger things that can have rights taken away, or even cause physical harm.
Yes BF could possibly exist, but what, and where is the evidence. Do people teach their children to be uncritical. In certain areas yes they do. Just because a book, a video, or someone, or even a whole group of people saying something so does not make it true. There's stringent methods for evaluating what's taken to be true, and when newer evidence beats out the old then it's revised which is a darn good thing (some people see that it's not).
I spent long periods of time in the woods, and even in areas of supposed BF activity. I never came across evidence of such. But one time I got nervous which threw my judgement which emotion does to people.
I was camping by myself in the winter far from human occupation while in the tent going to sleep at night I kept hearing rocks being scraped together in the distance. It was on, and off all night. Then I heard within 100 yards of my tent a shrill like screaming that lasted about under a minute.
Now I know many people would have made a scene of a tent with legs running through the woods with that. But I was on a tight caloric expenditure, and did not want to unbundle myself from my wrappings (it was in the upper 20's F) so I held my shotgun closer. I never heard the scream again, or anything moving closer to my tent, but I continued to hear the occasional rocks scraping.
I woke up the next day, and observed my surroundings. The area of the scream there was no snow on the ground (a sunny spot around a pond), so no prints. The area of the rock noises was a mountain rise with slate rock all about. Then I realized that with the on/off icy rain that night slicked up the busted up flat slate to slide down the mountain. That unknow to me at the time noise added to my nervousness that made me not recognize the familar cry of a raccoon (wether fighting with another coon, or yote I don't know) that fueled my imagination. So an explanable mundane situation heightened, and thwarted my perspective. I took the time to explain it for myself, but who would not, and even add details with mismemory which we are all prone to, or even add to make the tale more tantalizing.
Everyone loves a good story. But anyone butthurt over not me being a clown in someones circus, well that's on them. The human race needs to come up a level now more than ever. The educated class in ancient Rome would put up public notices for an upcoming eclipse. Yet when the eclipse came the roar of the general populace banging their pots outside to scare away the evil spirits blocking the Sun was deafening. We are not too far away from that.
Speaking of voting. Who would vote for a dumbed down populace? People hungry for power, and useful idiots in their parade that's who.