We just recently had this bigfoot discussion from another Treasurenet member.
Okay, what was the conclusions?
Usually, a discussion that folks believe strongly in, will pursue the subject matter, until Heck freezes over!
Our
bran-new-member just asked a question (a good one, too!), and was hoping to get some field experience comments, from the membership. =)
So, in answer to his question, yes, only just recently, earlier last week, in fact, another member and I were hunting a sawmill site, in some high country,
only 5000' elev., and my buddy said that he had smelled something awful, during the course of the hunt, and he thought it was a bear. I had independently saw two typical BF stick structures, but I didn't mention it to him then, either, as he had earbuds, and a long ways away. After comparing notes, we agreed to let this site rest for the year...!
JaggerLegend welcome to TreasureNet...!
