sodapoptop
Jr. Member
Stumbled upon this ...dump site. Two old cars that I cannot I.D. One is 40ish something....and the other has gotta be from the 20s
? Not sure on that one. Had the wooden frame. Anyway, there are old cans, broken glass and pottery just everywhere.... thought I found a homestead, not sure... just a few old oak boards laying in an area. I did find a good campsite. Worth further investigating
Also found a few old...either cone-top beer cans or cans of brake fluid...not sure. Any thoughts? Thanks for lookin!

? Not sure on that one. Had the wooden frame. Anyway, there are old cans, broken glass and pottery just everywhere.... thought I found a homestead, not sure... just a few old oak boards laying in an area. I did find a good campsite. Worth further investigating
Also found a few old...either cone-top beer cans or cans of brake fluid...not sure. Any thoughts? Thanks for lookin!Attachments
-
IMG_0883.webp188.8 KB · Views: 782 -
IMG_0892.webp175.9 KB · Views: 695 -
IMG_0891.webp246 KB · Views: 704 -
IMG_0890.webp332.6 KB · Views: 721 -
IMG_0888.webp181.7 KB · Views: 685 -
IMG_0887.webp277.2 KB · Views: 714 -
IMG_0886.webp196.6 KB · Views: 728 -
IMG_0885.webp240.5 KB · Views: 751 -
IMG_0884.webp128.9 KB · Views: 740









